Sunday, December 6, 2015

The faces behind the madness

I am Amanda. These are my fur-children, Malachai (right) and Dobby (left).


If you read my previous post, you might think I'm crazy. Which... I very well could be. I am 23 years old. I adopted my Malachai at the fragile age of 18 (YIKES). He was 5 weeks old at the time but I met him when he was 2 weeks. He melted my heart of course and I threw my money at the breeder right then and there.

I am writing this blog to inform about the breed. I didn't know much at the time about these dogs and I really should have done more research. So, if you take even one piece of advice from my blog... take this: Don't read just one article, blog, magazine or book. Read many. Don't stop until you feel like you know too much.


Here is one site that will help give more information.






My huskies are truly my children. We have cried, played, run, chased, swam, jumped, loved, cuddled, and just been spoiled rotten. These dogs really are part of the family and we couldn't imagine our lives any other way.



Until next time...
-A



No comments:

Post a Comment