Sunday, December 6, 2015

Am I A Blogger?

I never gave much thought to having a blog. Not just having one because I created one to earn some extra credit in a college course, but having an active blog.

As I sit here tonight, pouring out my heart about my dogs, I really have enjoyed reminiscing on the memories over the years.

I have friends that maintain active 'mommy' blogs and post weekly to thousands of followers. This is kind of the same thing, right? I'm a 'mommy' blogger. My children just have extra hair and can't talk back.


Blogging is huge these days.

I never really gave much thought to having an information technology hobby. But if you think about it, most of us are already online almost all day every day.

Whether I'm working or doing online school work. You really can't avoid the internet these days. Plus, this whole blogging thing could be good for me... you know, like self-therapy.



If I decide to keep up with this blog, I think my future career will thank me for it.

You can never know TOO much about Information Technology.



No comments:

Post a Comment